Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow, um, I think I already had a kind of lucid dream last night... or this morning whatever.

I read somewhere that to have lucid dreams you have to keep on doing checks throughout the day to see if you're dreaming. I tried that yesterday, and I ended up doing it in my dream, I think.

I think I might have been half awake, but I managed to acknowledge that I was dreaming, and I made a giant bowl of ice cream appear. I dunno, it just kinda felt like I was just thinking instead of dreaming. I felt like if I was dreaming it would have felt more real, and I would have actually been able to taste and feel the coldness of the ice cream. But I didn't so I guess it didn't really end up working that well.

I also feel like I had this sort of experience thing I read about where your mind wakes up before your body does. I felt like my mind was definitely awake, but my body was still sleeping. Everything was dark, even though I knew that it should have been light out because it was probably around 10 in the morning. It only just occurred to me that it was because my eyes were closed.

Well, it was a very eventful morning. I'll try again tomorrow night. :]

4 comments:

  1. good luck, i should try that too, didn't know about ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beauty caught my attention
    And captured my recall retention
    As I leaped from host to post
    And ended up with a two toast.

    I used to have nightmares which were very scary, sad indeed. I like to daydream though and often travel in my thoughts to places new. You should be more confidant in your introductory profile and should perhaps add that your scores are 10 out of 10 from me! Ha. Love Andrew. Take wonderful care. Thankyou. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to have lucid dreams! I tried one time to sort of control it but hasn't happened since.

    ReplyDelete