Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry I haven't really been posting on here. I keep on forgetting to write down my dreams, and then I wind up forgetting them. And that pretty much defeats the purpose of this blog.

So, last night I had a brief dream that I went skiing, and I couldn't stop worrying about getting stuck on the chairlift. If you haven't seen the trailer/the movie "Frozen", then you'd understand. Fortunately, I didn't get stuck and I moved onto my next dream interlude. Somehow in this dream, I had a baby. Yeah, I just randomly had a baby in my possession and I somehow knew that it was mine. At first, I would hug and cuddle her. Moments later, I would end up bawling and then lose her in my own house after looking away from her for just a few moments. Needless to say, I watch too much TV (i.e. "Teen Mom").

On another note, one thing that I've always wanted is to have a lucid dream. I can't really recall any recent instances in which it has occurred to me that I was dreaming, and therefore I could do whatever I wanted to. I really wish that I could, though, simply 'cause it sounds like FUN. :]

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could have dreams like that, when really asleep, for me to control it i have to be a little more than 1/2 awake

    ReplyDelete